Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday's Thoughts

Thursday again? Where has this week gone? We are almost back to "normal" with our bathroom situation. The tile is finished and we have to let our bathroom dry until tomorrow and the kids bathroom has sealant on it. Brady is having a hard time using the bathroom downstairs. That involves too much energy coming down the steps! Teenagers:)

Brady broke it to his bassoon teacher that he doesn't want to take lessons anymore. He just wants to take guitar lessons and that's fine with me. I think he is going to take a hiatus from lessons until October due to the busyness that is ahead. That also suits me fine. He hates to practice bassoon and he is obviously not going to be in a symphony someday!

I did manage to slip in a little nap today. I am working the next 2 nights and am hopeful for good nights ahead. One thing for sure about working in the ER, you never know what the night might bring, but you always pray for the best.

Thanks to the magic of the Internet and yahoo groups, I have seen another picture of our Emma. Poor little thing looks so sad. I am reading good things about the SWI that she is in. The nannies there seem to really care for the children, but of course, it's an orphanage and the children need moms and dads. I will be so glad to finally get this behind us and get her home. She looks like she needs a good dose of love and care and I know we are the ones that can give that to her. I really appreciate the person who gave me the lead on the picture!

Off to get ready for work. Day 11 and no PA. I'm betting next week, but it could happen tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What do you mean a new picture??? That's great!