Monday, June 2, 2008

Taxi Service, Would Gladly accept Tips!

Okay, so I'm not even going to bore you with the details of my day, but suffice it to say I have been in the car more than out of it. These boys are keeping me hopping this week and I would just like to say that I wouldn't be able to do it without my mother's help! Between basketball camps and golf tryouts, orthodontist apt., bassoon lessons, and tutoring, I couldn't do it without her.

We made the mistake of playing a family game of golf again yesterday and I have told the boys that I will no longer play with them. They were awful and it was no fun. They refuse to get along with one another and Ashton refuses to listen to advice and Brady is a snail. He has one pace and it's always slow. He will never die from overexertion! When you have 2 carts behind you and your son can't (won't) move fast, it doesn't make for an enjoyable afternoon.

Well, absolutely nothing exciting to talk about. I am about to have dinner and collapse on my couch so I can play this same game again tomorrow.

No comments: