Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Doesn't she look cute sitting so lady like waiting on her breakfast?




Doesn't her breakfast look good?


She literally begs for bananas.


This is a laughing alligator that our friend Linda from church gave Emma as a shower present. She loves this thing. She drives me nuts making me push its foot so it will laugh at her. Thanks again Linda!

Just eating with my mom.



Our weekend was rather busy. I worked Friday night and then we went to a birthday party for Dede's daughter who turns 18 tomorrow! Man are we getting old. We then went to the funeral home for my friend Janelle's mother and visited with lots of old friends. Janelle and I have been friends for over 25 years and her family means so much to me. We have gone through a lot together. Yesterday was church and the funeral and church again and the weekend is gone.
Today Emma and I went and visited my aunt and had a great time with her. Emma is named for her (Elizabeth). She is the kind of aunt everyone wants. Her birthday is Wednesday and we wanted to spend some time with her. Emma was very entertaining and revealed many of her tricks to her Aunt Sissy. Then it was home to get the boys, play outside a while in the wonderful 70 degree weather and now it's almost dinner time. Where does the day go? Okay, I'm even boring myself.
No other exciting news. Emma is cranky since she didn't have a real nap today, so I suspect our evening may be a fun one.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Welcome.