Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Baby Boy is 15 - Oh My

I caught Emma attempting to eat her plastic corn today. She was so cute and making little "um, um" noises.




Emma enjoyed reading her Baby Einstein book last night. She was so busy looking at herself in the mirror and "reading". She was cracking me up.


Who is that pretty little girl in the mirror?

I caught Emma attempting to crawl into the bottom shelf. She was very upset that she could only get her head and shoulders in the shelf.

Good morning Mr. 15 year old. I know he will hate me for putting this on the blog. Oh well. My baby is growing up.

Enjoying some of Brady's birthday cake.

Emma and Brady were having some of Nanny's cake.

Where did 15 years go?


Does this kid look like he can get a driver's permit? Scary thought!
Brady celebrated his 15th birthday today. He requested grilled salmon for dinner, which his loving mom cooked in the 30 degree weather. He then had cake that Nanny baked for him and received a couple of games that he wanted. I cannot believe this boy is 15. In the words of Kenny Chesney, don't blink.
Emma and I ran some errands this morning and I had hoped we would be home in time for her to get a good nap in. Within 20 minutes of home she fell asleep. How can a 2 year old little girl sleep for 15-20 minutes and then be wide awake? Total power nap. I did put her in her crib with hopes that she would sleep longer, but to no avail. I let her stay in the crib for about an hour. She was happy playing but refused to shut her eyes. Of course, she has been a bear all afternoon.
No other big news. I can not believe the week is almost over. I feel like a broken record, but time just flies by. Did it go this fast while we were waiting on our referral? I don't think so.

No comments: