Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday and Long Last HIGH SPEED

Well, after a long time coming, the Charter guy finally delivered and I have wireless! No more downloading pictures at the excessive speed of 10 minutes per picture! Of course, they did manage to cut my land line in the process, but I'm really not too surprised. Oh well, tomorrow it should be fixed and all will be forgiven.

I think my little angel daughter had a headache last night after her bump to the head. She didn't sleep well and was up at 11:30 and acting a little weird. She took a bottle and went back to bed and I heard her whining some during the night. She seems fine today, maybe a little crabby at first. I am hoping that tonight will be a better night for her and me.

Today has been a pretty sad day. My dearest friend since high school lost her mom today. She had a massive stroke this morning and didn't make it. Her mom was the coolest, funniest person. She also happened to be my English teacher when I was a Senior. She was always fun to be around and when we wanted to do something daring while in high school, it was her house that we went to (sorry momma). She was one of a kind and will be missed by so many people. Please say a little prayer for my friend Janelle and her family.

So, that about wraps it up. I am old and as soon as I get this girl settled in to bed tonight, I too am going to retire for the evening. I am enjoying a good book by Jodi Picoult and I really want to finish it. She is one of my favorite writers.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Mayme, I don't want to list full names on a blog, but are you talking about Faye who lived a couple of doors down from us when we were in PV? I hope not, but I'm so afraid I'm right. She was such an amazing woman and so much fun. When Brooke and Brad were little, I'm afraid they drove her crazy slipping off to her house several times a week.

Melissa said...

Woohoo for high speed! You're going to love it!