Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just a Few Pics

It was one of those times that Emma refused to give me a good photo op.

Attempting to get out of Aunt Sissy's antique rocker.

Me and my Aunt Sissy.
Emma has been so cute and sweet the last few days. She has really started to show her personality. Yesterday she was in my makeup drawer moving things around and I saw her pretending to put eyeshadow on her cheeks. It was so dainty with her little finger. Her other sweet moment was when Bo was about to put her to bed last night. She was standing at the couch looking at me and Bo was about to reach for her and she knew it was bedtime. She just sort of tossed her head back and smiled the most adorable smile while she sat down and planted herself firmly on the floor. We caved and let her stay up another 15 minutes.
Tomorrow she goes to have her 2 year check up and get shots. I hate that for her. We have had to play catch up on her immunizations and it always bothers me. I know it's the right thing to do, but I still hate it.
I have to give a huge shout out and praise God for answered prayer. I have not mentioned it on my blog but a coworker and friend of mine had a cancer scare this week and her biopsy results came back negative today. What a huge answer to prayer! God is so faithful and we are so thankful for her good news.


No comments: