Friday, February 27, 2009

Just a Few Pics

No, your eyes are not deceiving you. Emma is drinking from a cup. She has learned to make the sign for drink and yesterday was the first day that she actually drank from it with any consistency. She didn't drink a lot but a little is good at this point.

I am constantly reminding Ashton to please put up his disgusting shoes. This is one of the reasons why.

Busted in the cabinets. She loves to help me with dinner.



Watching TV while standing on her stool. She also sits on this with her legs spread across the sides. I could never get a picture of that.
I saw a lot of this yesterday and it seems like it may be the same way today. She is very grumpy.


Just a cute picture.

Gotta run. My girl is a GROUCH this morning. I love those days.
Have a good weekend.

No comments: