Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CRAZY EIGHTS

My friend Maria tagged me for Crazy Eights and so I will do my best to comply.



8 Things I'm Looking Forward To


  1. Being debt free

  2. My children going to college and getting married and coming face to face with reality. I'm not rushing it, I'm just saying....teenagers will make you have these types of thoughts.

  3. Disney world with Emma and the boys. Both of the boys would rather go to DW than any place on Earth and I can't wait until Emma gets to go and hopefully enjoy it. She will be wearing a princess dress and tiara, even if she doesn't want to:)

  4. Retirement. I don't anticipate this anytime soon. Refer to number 1.

  5. Seeing my dad in Heaven.

  6. Emma's wedding. NOT RUSHING that one either, but I think every mother thinks about that day.

  7. Grandchildren. MOST CERTAINLY NOT RUSHING THAT ONE. I just think I will be a pretty good grandma.

  8. Taking another trip out West with my family.

8 Things I Did Yesterday



  1. Played with my daughter and enjoyed hearing her laugh out loud when she was being silly.

  2. Scrubbed 2 of my 4 toilets. I can only do so much. (I did manage to finish today.)

  3. Took a shower with Emma holding the shower curtain open the entire time and getting soaking wet.

  4. Continued reading Twilight. Ashton read it and loved it so I'm trying to jump on the band wagon.

  5. Cooked a chicken casserole for dinner.

  6. Took Ashton to AAU practice.

  7. Vacuumed part of the house. AGAIN, I can only do so much.

  8. LAUNDRY. NO BIG DEAL, THAT'S EVERYDAY.


8 Things I Wish I Could Do


  1. Play the piano.

  2. Have straight hair or at least manageable curly hair. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

  3. Go to Italy.

  4. Adopt again.

  5. Hire a housekeeper.

  6. Have enough money that I could truly help others. There is nothing like doing for others and if I had the money there are so many people I would love to help. I have thought about this in great detail and I would make a great rich person.

  7. Convince others that adoption is one of the greatest experiences in the world. Special Needs adoption has been the biggest blessing to our family. Think about it people! It's wonderful. Challenging yes, but wonderful

  8. Get organized.


8 Shows I Watch


  1. American Idol.

  2. The Mentalist

  3. Criminal Minds.

  4. Andy Griffith

  5. The Wiggles

  6. Hannity

  7. Nightly News

  8. Well, I can't think of 8. I really don't watch much TV.


So that about wraps that up. Thanks Maria for asking me to share. I guess I will ask 8 people to do the same. I choose the following folks:



  1. Melissa

  2. Lindsey

  3. Leslie

  4. Barbara
  5. Christy
  6. Stacey

Okay, so I only have 6. I know people are busy and I just can't think of 8.

The last day of school! Finally. Ashton won a band award for most improved percussionist. Of course, no one at the school let me know that was going to happen so I wasn't there. The first time ever!

Brady got in the car this afternoon and on the way home said "Well, I'm a Sophomore now. This year went very fast." My baby. Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

OK, I'll play! I am intrigued by one "Adopt again." ;)