Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wet Wednesday

Gpysy likes to carry her bowl with her wherever she goes. Never know when you might get a free meal.

Mowing with daddy.


Okay, so we are in monsoon season. It has rained for over a week, with a brief reprieve yesterday. That gave Bo and the boys a chance to mow, although the boys thought that it was an absurd idea since it was only going to rain again today. Of course, they don't want to mow when it's hot and dry, so where's the logic?



Emma loved the tractor. I was a bit surprised that she liked it so much and absolutely screamed like crazy when she had to get off. I tried to get a good picture of them on the tractor, but she never cracked a smile. She was very solemn the entire time she was on it.



Emma's foot is still bruised and a little swollen. She isn't limping as badly, but she still acts like it is bothering her at times. I don't know what the deal is. She is scheduled for her O.T. consult today and I am anxious to see how that goes.

Well, no other big news. The highlight of my week so far has been the fact that I actually got to mop my floors yesterday while she napped. Pretty sad isn't it? I haven't even gotten to enjoy the thrill of Walgreen's and CVS shopping yet this week!

1 comment:

Maria said...

The only deal I felt like was worth not missing at CVS was the Cokes - 3/$12 (12 pk) and 2 liters 3/$4. Buy $20, get $10 ECB. Other than that, not such a great week. But I'm so stocked from triples I may never get to shop again. :-) Are you going to Dr. H. on Friday? Did I read that somewhere? We are there at 1:30 - didn't know if we might see each other there.