Friday, May 15, 2009

You're Only as Happy as.....

In the words of Beth Moore "you're only as happy as your saddest child." Ain't that the truth. My boy didn't make the bb team and I have to question the reason. This kid eats and sleeps basketball. He practices everyday. I have seen him outside practicing in the rain and lightening and have to make him come in the house. He seemed to be okay, but he is my child that doesn't show his emotions very well. He tends to clam up and and keep it all inside. He did come to my room last night while I was reading in bed and crawled in next to me and began to talk. Those are his moments when he tends to open up a little. My heart was really breaking for him. I hope the kid makes the high school team next year and just blows it out! Is it all right to want your kid to show someone what he's got:)


So we have another busy weekend. AAU this weekend, a family gathering with my step father's family on Sunday, house work, yard work, the usual.


Not much else to say. I am about to put senorita fussy pants down for a nap and attempt one for myself since I have to work tonight.


I hope you all have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Lindsey Carney said...

You know Michael Jordan was cut from the middle school basketball team, too.