Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Another busy weekend. Ashton had 3 games this weekend and they won only one of those. They didn't get whipped by anyone, just a respectable loss. Ashton called me Friday night after his game to tell me that the kids they played had tattoos and were "a little older" than them.


Brady had a great time at his band banquet. Ashton, Emma, and I were home around 8 p.m. and didn't hear anything from Brady and Bo until around 11 pm. Bo said the kids were going strong and at that time I could hear Brady in the background singing Guns and Roses karaoke. I was really glad at that moment that Bo was the one who had to take Brady to his outing.


Emma and I made a quick trip to see Dr. H today. Her foot problem seems to have gotten worse. She has begun to put weight on the outer aspect of her foot and yesterday morning I noticed that her foot was swollen and bruised. Dr. H seemed to think that she has just sprained it by walking on it or had dropped something on it and wants to give it until Friday to see how it looks. Well, that ended the plan for orthotics fitting tomorrow. Her feet have to be their normal size or otherwise the orthotics will be wrong. We have postponed that for a couple of weeks.


So that wraps up the weekend. I have to work 7-11 tonight and Ashton has practice. Another busy week:)

No comments: