Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday

What a sweet little face. Isn't she adorable?

Arms crossed. No, I will not eat your food.

I will climb out of your seat if you insist on feeding me.

Just a perfect little lady.


Caught in the act of attempting to pull up on things.
Emma has been so busy this week. Yesterday she felt bad from her immunizations and ran a fever all day. I had to peel her off of me most of the day so basically she just got held a lot. I did manage to move a few things around and start attempting to organize her clothes and get the boys things moved to their rooms. Other than doing laundry I really didn't get much accomplished.
She is attempting to crawl now. She has just been pulling herself along with her arms and looking like an inch worm and over the last couple of days she is starting to really crawl. She is also showing you her ears when asked and putting her finger up her nose when asked where her nose is. Not very lady like, but very cute.
We had a shower at work today and it was very nice. I was so glad to see a couple of friends that I have not seen lately. Ann and Fran both came to the shower and that was a nice surprise. Emma got some adorable outfits, a learning toy shopping cart, a stroller (thanks girls), gift card, a UT blanket to make up for the Alabama pants she was first seen in, a cup with her initials on it, and several other things as well as cash (that always fits). Everyone did a great job with the decorations and food and we appreciated it very much.
I am wrapping it up now. It's time to get the boys and Ashton has a tennis match in Goodlettsville today. Emma has not had a nap and is attempting to type with me. She is very persistant.




5 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the crossed arms! I see a bit of a stubborn streak there!

Anonymous said...

Yes! She is adorable. And I am so in trouble when Kelly finds out we missed the shower for her!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

I have been following the blog of a family that is in China right now adopting a son named Zion that has one finger on each hand. They also have a son that they adopted from Lithiania in '06 with one finger on each hand. They are from middle Tennessee. Their blog is: http://redingtonfamily.blogspot.com/
Emma is a beautiful little girl!!!
Barbara R., Franklin, TN

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PIC WITH THE CROSSED ARMS!! SO CUTE! ARE YOU SURE SHE IS NOT YOUR BIOLOGICAL CHILD? JUST CHECKING.......ANGEL

Anonymous said...

Nice post. kids are looking fabulous.