Thursday, October 30, 2008

FOOD!

So is this the face of someone really liking her food or what! Chicken Noodle to be exact. Today she has eaten 2 1/2 jars of 3rd food chicken and noodle and a jar of applesauce. The girl has figured it out!

I want to wish my husband a very happy anniversary. 21 years of wedded bliss:) It's hard to believe. When I came downstairs this morning he had left me a sweet card and a digital photo frame loaded with lots of pictures. Very sweet.

Ashton finished up tennis yesterday with the exception of his jubilee this weekend. He had moved up to 2nd on his beginner team and lost his singles match 5 - 1 and then won at doubles. Man that kid hates to lose.

Emma and I did our Krogering this morning and went shopping for Daddy a present. She fell asleep on the way home for 20 minutes and now has been laying in her crib for almost an hour playing. I know she is still tired but she refuses to go to sleep. We are going to the high school football game tonight and I know she will be exhausted.

I am so loving being an "old mom". She is the sweetest thing and I really am enjoying the little things. I am tired and forgetful as evidenced by my husband coming to bed last night and laying down on a wet diaper that I had left on the bed after changing her. Sorry. At least it was only wet.

3 comments:

Maria said...

We too find diapers in the craziest places -- and go, "What??" It's crazy having a baby after all these years, isn't it? What a blessing to see Emma eating!!! Happy Anniversary

Anonymous said...

I GOT A GREAT KICK OUT OF THE ROOSTER ESCAPADE THIS AM. JUDY AND ME CRACKED UP. I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE EMMA EATING! I KNOW YOU'RE THRILLED. THE PIC OF EMMA AND BRADY IS SO SWEET....LOVE YA,
ANGEL

Anonymous said...

Love seeing Emma's messy face! So good to find out she is eating and lots of it.

Happy Anniversary!