Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday

So many have asked and the answer is no. Emma has not eaten another jar of food and continues to turn her head when offered anything. She is a very determined and stubborn girl. I fear she may have more of my traits than I thought.

The boys are enjoying fall break. Sunday night they were able to stay out late after church and attend a bonfire/hot dog roast with Brian. Yesterday I put them to work around here picking up and cleaning. What is it about guys cleaning a bathroom? They are the ones that made the mess and yet it is so hard for them to clean it up. Daniel spent the night with us and Brady went home with Ryan M. Today our plans include a visit from my aunt and uncle and exchanging kids at some point. Janelle and I may have a girls night out, but that is still in the works.

We have no real plans this week and it's nice. Ashton has a tennis match on Wednesday and at some point the boys have to get flu shots. Brady doesn't want to risk having the flu again this year. I think the boy would take a shot under his fingernails after his experience with the flu last year.

Friday the guys are going fishing and I know that will be fun for them. Bo informed me that he will be off on Fridays the rest of this month as Nissan is trying to avoid lays offs right now. I know that he will enjoy the 3 day weekend, but we will miss the pay. It always comes at a bad time.

Well, that sums up our relatively boring week ahead. I am trying to get some house work done and hopefully the carpet people will be here next week and the downstairs will soon be finished! I can't wait to get everyone moved around and get Emma in to her own room. Of course I love her sleeping in our room, but she needs to have her own "space"!

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so exciting to finally meet Emma in person.I talked about it the rest of the day. She is a perfect fit to your family. God is so good. I love the pic of Emma sleeping in the stroller. I have days that I wish i could just crash out and let the world keep spinning around me!! Your boys are growing up, it goes by so fast.
Enjoy emma and your new joy. By the way, you look darn good for 41!!