Saturday, October 3, 2009

Homecoming Parade

Being the computer whiz that I am, I have inadvertently deleted my photo viewer and ability to edit photos from my desk top. I have not had time to decipher exactly what to do about that and have loaded pictures onto the laptop. Well, again being the computer whiz that I am, I'm not sure how to edit these photos, so they are not that great. In my spare time, I'm going to work on that, however, since I have not found any spare time in my schedule, you will just have to look at the extra junk in the pictures.

Brady's school homecoming was Friday and they had the parade Thursday afternoon. Brady came by so quickly that I essentially missed my photo opportunity, so he is the kid on the far side with the trombone. He looked great, take my word for it.

This is Brady's friend Kayla.

This is Emma when the parade had ended. I think the face says it all.

SCORE! The girl was a pro at getting the candy. Check out the diaper hanging out.

Emma and Mrs. Dede. Emma was so excited and was really watching all of the activities.



Taking a Sonic break before the parade starts. This child loves cheese sticks.

Waiting patiently.


Look how tall she is getting. Oh, and she picked out her clothes.

Wild hat hair.


Helping mom decorate for Halloween.





Quick funny Emma story.
Emma is enjoying sitting on the potty. SITTING, not doing anything else. She just sings and wiggles and twists and laughs. She is really enjoying the moment. While sitting on it Thursday evening doing her twisting and laughing, she passed a little gas and was completely shocked. She immediately became wide eyed and looked down between her legs into the potty to see wear that came from. It was almost like she was expecting to see something in there. It was one of those priceless moments that I would have loved to have on video.

1 comment:

Beth T. said...

I almost bought Brooklyn the same "sweet" shirt yesterday, but decided to save the money. :) BTW, are you teaching your daughter to roll houses at such a young age?? That is horrible! :)