Thursday, October 22, 2009

What Grandmothers Will Do For Entertainment

Just hanging out reading the paper.

Star Wars Granny.

Brady, my sweet 15 year old son, said "Look mom, Nanny got a make over." He meant it only in the nicest way and he was high on pain killers at the time.

Brady went back to school today. I would like to think it was because he is so dedicated to academia, however I am not stupid. It completely involved a girl. I'm only hoping that he can catch up with his missed assignments. His face was still very swollen this morning but he was determined to go and drugged up on Motrin prior to leaving.
As I suspected, Emma was a complete BEAR last night. She woke up again last night at 2:30 and this time she certainly had good reason. Her bed was soaked. This child has some over active kidneys and so we had to have a sheet and pajama changing. I put her back down and she slept until 6:30. Not too bad. We headed out to speech and O.T. this morning and she did well at both of those. Mrs. Jane (speech) made the mistake of giving her a sucker and so I had to literally pry it from her mouth before we left amid the screaming. I don't think Mrs. Jane will make that mistake again.
So I have a few hours before it's time to get Ashton from practice and I'm so hopeful that little Miss takes a good nap and I so need to clean and tidy things up and make several dozen banana, chocolate chip muffins for band, but all I really want to do is take a nap. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: