Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Already....I'm Seeing a Trend

Another BUSY week of appointments and practices and therapies and life. The weekend looks to be busy as well but that seems to be the norm for everyone these days.


I have to give a shout out to my sweet husband. Today is our 22nd anniversary. I can't believe we have been married that long! This morning at 3 a.m. when I was up with Emma and she had a dirty diaper and he came in to bring her a drink while I was changing her he said "Happy Anniversary, not exacltly how I planned it." Who knew 22 years ago where we would be today! Life is a funny thing.


I'm very excited that our beach pictures are finally on line. Some of them are really good. Some of them make my face look huge. Ashton was flashing those high dollar teeth in some of them and it was obviously a fake smile. Brady's were absolutely great. Now I have decide which ones to order and that is going to be a hard choice.


Well, I'm off to attempt a nap before I head out to work tonight. Little Miss is busy watching The Wiggles (what else) and I'm hoping she can tear herself away pretty soon. Have a great weekend and a fun and safe Halloween.

1 comment:

Maria said...

So what was Ms. Emma for Halloween? Can't wait to see pix. AND, can't wait to see the FL pix.