Monday, November 2, 2009

Princess Emma

Emma was a little uncertain about the whole dressing up for Halloween thing. She really did like her dress and actually wore it much longer than I thought she would. These pictures were taken before all of the actually trick or treating was done and it wasn't easy to get a smile. She was too busy watching the dogs to make sure they didn't eat her to manage a little smile for me.

I love the look she is giving Bo.

Mom, there is dog right behind you. Please be careful. (That is her new phrase "be careful" but it comes out sounding like she is saying awful.)

Another no smile picture.

So we made a few stops for Halloween. She was very impressed that people actually gave her candy and we did well with NO suckers. I actually hid a couple because I couldn't bear to hear her screaming.
Emma had a play date with Rory this morning and they were so cute. When Rory says Emma it sounds more like "Amma" and it is adorable. Emma would just look at Rory and one time she just put her hand on her back and patted her. It was very sweet and they had a good time together.
This week doesn't appear to be as busy as the last 2 have been. No doctor's appointments! Although Emma has developed some type of rash on her face that feels like alligator skin. She isn't scratching it but it looks really bad. She was supposed to have some pictures done on Friday and I am hoping that it will be gone before then.
Well, my exciting life offers nothing new to write about and maybe that's not a bad thing. I am just attempting to clean, do laundry, make schedules, eBay clothes, plan dinner, etc. No, nothing too exciting there.



2 comments:

Erica said...

Smile or no smile, Emma was a beautiful princess!

Amy said...

Sometimes I think a boring life is the best kind...I can't stand too much excitement, can you?!?! :) Emma was a beautiful princess!!