Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our Daughter the Clepto

Emma has 2 fingers. That is a well established fact. Everyone wants to know how she manages. Well, let me tell you something. I have found very few things that this girl can't do. She has adapted so well and constantly amazes me. I couldn't be prouder of her.



With that being said, our daughter has become a clepto. Just yesterday I found a paper clip (not the regular kind, the black ones that you put a whole stack of papers in) in her pocket after nap time. She had managed to take it from speech. This morning Bo couldn't find his keys or his cell phone. The keys have been a problem all week. He couldn't find them Tuesday morning and falsely accused the boys of having them. After being locked out of the house that evening while I was at the ballgame, the lost keys became more important. He finally found them in the console of his car. WOW! Who would have thought to look there. Well, this morning the keys were gone again. Somewhere in my tired little mind I remembered hearing Emma playing with something that sounded like keys last night while I was half asleep on the couch. Well, the keys were eventually located this morning in the cab of her ride on truck. Also found there was Bo's cell phone. The girl knows that you can't drive without keys and a cell phone. You think kids aren't paying attention to our every move:)



So what will my little clepto take today?


I love these little p.j.'s. Emma refuses to wear socks to bed and her feet are always cold. I finally found some footie pajamas at Old Navy and she was too funny trying to figure them out.


I found Emma playing in her little doll bed one day last week. She had tossed the rabbits that reside there out on their floppy little ears and moved in. While she was there she decided she might need her shoes on. She was so focused on trying to tie these shoes.





1 comment:

Maria said...

You know what I love about Old Navy pjs??? The zipper front -- it's SO much easier than buttons!!