Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where Did A Week Go...

This is Emma's new favorite hat that our friend Malina gave her. She looks like Gilligan in it.

Wearing Ashton's Titleist golf cap while talking on the phone. Are you seeing a trend? The girl loves hats.




A princess cap for eating bananas. Thanks for showing mom that big bite that you took.

This is one very happy little girl. Just give her food and a hat - that's how she rolls.

As hard as it is to believe, SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION. I'm not sure that I was completely ready this year but I suppose that doesn't matter.
Brady went back today and Ashton had a half day yesterday. It's weird this year because Ashton is attending a different middle school and we have to get an earlier start than before. We actually were ahead of schedule this morning and that is certainly a first. Of course the first day of school is always exciting, wait until next week! Reality will set in and they will be dragging themselves out of the house.
I have literally been undercover. Covered up in the many outfits that I'm trying to get ready for an upcoming consignment sale. I have priced over 100 items so far and I am still not finished. I'm completely exhausted with it. For a little girl that came into our lives with only the clothes on her back, my how the times have changed!
Emma is having some difficulty adjusting to the new school routine. She isn't liking getting up earlier and she woke up around 3 a.m. and wanted to go downstairs. She seems like she may be a little confused as to what is going on around here.
Well, I know that I have much more to blog, but I have to get some things done while little miss is napping otherwise it ain't happening:)

2 comments:

Maria said...

As I was going through the ENDLESS MOUNDS of items for the sale, I found a tub of clothes for E. It's the "next" tub -- 9 and 12 months clothes and in it I found many of the clothes I bought from you, including some Christmas onesies, some dresses and BEST OF ALL, a NEW winter coat!! Man, talk about excited. It was like Christmas all over again. I'm glad those things you so lovingly picked up while you were waiting will be SO enjoyed by us and Ellie. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Mayme, these are some of the cutest pictures. You can just see her personality showing. I look forward to your blog....Aunt Jamie