Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random Pics..Isn't She Cute

Emma is all about kissing now. She is constantly puckering up her cute little mouth to kiss us. Notice the huge bug bite she had just gotten on the side of her face. She has horrible reactions to bites.


This is one happy girl.

Puckering up with ice cream on her face.

This is the life. Relaxing by the pool.

Me and my favorite guy hanging out in the pool.

WOW. Mom has been holding out on me. These ice cream cones are the BOMB.

I'm not sure what she's doing here.

YUMMY.

My future accountant. As long as they let me go topless and wear my shades, I'm in.




Hope your Saturday was just as nice as ours.

2 comments:

Beth T. said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Edgar and Barbara said...

LOVE the pictures!! Emma is just SO beautiful.

Can you believe it's been almost a year?? Where did that year go?

Always thinking of you all...
Barbara