Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh Happy Day....

Emma was busy playing with her doll (well, for about 5 minutes). They were shopping I think. Notice how my child never has on a shirt. The minute she gets up in the morning she starts screaming "off". I do make her wear it in public but she refuses to wear it at home.


These glasses can be such a pain. She wants them propped up on her head and they keep falling off and it makes her so mad.






First of all, let me say that I made the last payment on Ashton's braces today!! Praise the Lord. After 5 years of braces they are officially paid for. He gets them off in September and we will have to buy his retainers, but at long last the monthly payments are OVER.
The other big news of the day is that my husband is actually working on a Friday. He has been off on Fridays all this year and finally he is going back to work today. That's another praise item. I do miss having him home to take the kids to school and pick them up but I'm glad that he may be working full time again soon.
No big weekend news. I have to work tonight and the boys will probably hang out with friends. I have to deliver all of my consignment goods on Sunday after church. I still have to finish up a few loose ends with my pricing and I will be so glad to get it all out of my house.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Wife of the Pres. said...

And where does she get the idea of putting them on her head just so??? From Momma perhaps??? So sweet! S is a shirtless kind of girl too! I let her sneak out the back door w/out one too!

Emma just gets more adorable every day … if that is even possible!!! Hope you're doing well!

Erica said...

Emma is quite the little diva with her glasses perched on her head! Too cute!

Maria said...

This girl CRACKS ME UP!!! She is so funny to watch!! I love how she doesn't want to wear a shirt but will wear bottoms. Ellie is the opposite. Glad to read updates. I've been buried in work and consignment. Hope you do well!!