Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Madness

What is it about Monday mornings that are so hard?


We left our house is a huff this morning and I hate to start the day off that way. Brady was mad, Ashton was tired, Emma was mad, I was about to blow my top.....Again, I'm not a big fan of Monday morning.


Emma had to get more shots today but alas we are caught up on our immunizations except for flu. I premedicated her before we left this morning with Motrin and when she saw me coming at her with medicine she put her 2 fingers in her mouth, clamped down and all but refused to open her mouth. It was like wrestling a tiger to get her to take the Motrin. If I hadn't been running so behind it would have been funny and it actually was. Just watching her trying to keep her mouth closed was quite comical. We managed to get the medicine down and were on our way. She tolerated her shots pretty well and we made it back home without too much difficulty.


I managed to run into Kroger before her appointment and snag some of their good triple coupon deals. It wasn't exactly a relaxing shopping trip as Emma was mad that she had to sit in the cart and there were no car carts available. After a good screaming fit down the first couple of isles, she decided to quieten down. This girl is really revealing some personality and it AIN'T so pretty right now.



We had our small group meeting at Brian and Melissa's last night and the little kids had a blast. I managed to get a few shots of them but they were all so busy it was hard to get a good picture of them.


Rory was striking a pose.
Calling all superhero's. Bat girl is on the loose.

Notice the hand in the pocket.
Are you looking for me mom? I'm under here, don't you see me?

I'm sure that no evildoers would want to mess with these guys.




192 items. At long last they were priced and delivered to the consignment sale yesterday.

Our mandatory family picture for our 12 month post placement report. Pretty casual looking...


Off to complete a few tasks before she devil wakes up and it's time to get the boys.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I wonder if I bought any of your goodies. Came home and found out two of my outfits were the babysitter's daughters. I told her next time just let me pre-buy!! :-)