Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Recap

This is the face that I see while I am trying to cook dinner. She is under my feet with her hand on my leg. She isn't going to get too far away from me.

Crawling along.

This is her latest attempt to stand up. She has been crawling like this the last few days. Every attempt to get a good picture of her fails because she sees the camera and immediately sits down and starts crawling toward the it.


Emma loves to help with the vacuuming. I wonder if that will last?
We had a busy weekend. I worked Friday night and Sunday day shift. Bo had the privilege of being Mr. Mom. He got the kids off to church yesterday and managed to get Emma dressed. Her shirt was on backwards and the tights were wrong, but at least he tried! Melissa and Shelley redressed Emma when she got in the nursery.
Saturday was a lazy day around the house. I made a pot of chili and Pam came to visit and play with Emma. It was nice to spend some time with her.
Today has been laundry and general pick up day at home. Emma has been under my feet all day. She pulled up in the crib today and although I suspect she has done it before, today was the first time that I saw her do it. She was very proud of herself and was all smiles waiting on me to get her out. It's amazing watching her change everyday and she is so proud of all of her accomplishments.
Brady and Ashton are finally finished for a little while with all of their extracurricular activities. Marching band is over and there are no sports right now and I am loving it! It's nice to get to come home in the afternoon and stay home. It doesn't last long, so I am going to enjoy it while I can.



No comments: