Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Riding in my Car

Brady was trying to convince Emma to get out of the car. She wasn't buying it. She continued to slam the door everytime he opened it.

Loving my car.

Those women drivers:)


Just out for a Sunday drive.

What a handsome young man my son is. Don't be fooled, he thinks he is too:)

Holding her fork. Notice all the laundry and pans in the floor. She loves her pots and pans and I can't seem to make it up the stairs with the laundry.

She is really trying to feed herself. The problem is she only wants to use the fork and not the spoon. She scares me with a fork. Very determined!

Okay, I will use your stupid spoon if I must.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i lowe the pics. of emma in her car. she is such a sweetie! i missed seeing her,rory,and camden this weds. love ya, angel