Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday

Emma meets Beth (Cool Daughter)

Can you believe she helped raise these boys? Look at them now.
Emma learns to color. She was so funny coloring. She was having a hard time pressing down hard enough for the crayons to work and Brady was helping her. When she was finished, she took those sweet little arms and sent the book and crayons sailing to the floor and then looked up at me with the sweetest look on her face. This little gal is going to be a handful.
Our day today has consisted of cleaning, holding Emma, cleaning some more, holding Emma some more. She wants to be right underneath me at all times. She is taking a much needed nap at present and I am still deciding on insurance. Can you say procrastinate? The deadline is tomorrow so I'm really trying to get my act together.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I've been intending to email you and ask you to send me some. I was so disappointed that I forgot my camera that night. Emma has the cutest little smile. I love her even though I don't get to see her! I can't get over how big the boys are getting. Really makes me feel old! :)