Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday

Okay, my daughter is really being clingy today. She doesn't want to be away from me and isn't happy about anything. I'm not sure what her deal is today. I don't think she is feeling bad although she is chewing on her fingers a lot. Maybe some new teeth coming in. I hope it passes soon. She is certainly adorable but I would enjoy walking into another room without her screaming.

Emma and I met Melissa and her kiddos, Angel and Mason, and Shelley for lunch today to celebrate Melissa's birthday. Happy Birthday! We ate at a new restaurant in our little town and it was really good. Cafe Ameno has good sandwiches, soup and coffees. It was really good so if you are local you should check it out.

Emma is not the least bit proper. She burps like she just drank a beer. It really cracks me up. We will have to work on our manners, but when she does it while looking up at me with really sleepy eyes I can't help but laugh. I guess I have just been around my boys too long and nothing says funny like bodily noises:)

Today is such a grey day. Rainy, dreary outside. The perfect nap weather. Emma isn't interested due to the fact that she woke up at 5:15 this morning and then took a morning nap after taking the boys to school. I'm not sure what the deal was because she doesn't usually do that. I'm hoping that she isn't starting a new trend.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love following Emma's new journey! I haven't heard of Cafe Ameno. I'm going to have to find it and check it out.