Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Emma and Monkey

Emma had not really shown any interest in stuffed animals and still doesn't. However, when she lays down in her crib her arms are always around monkey. This monkey was a gift from her Aunt Pam. I just think it's so cute and they look so sweet together.

Plans for today. We have a weekly prayer/chat time at Melissa's house. I have to take a stack of clothes to the local consignment shop. Clean, laundry, feed child, change child, feed child, entertain child. That pretty much sums it up. At this moment while I type I am also running back and forth to the top of the stairway and yelling for Brady to get up. He is the slowest human in the world. Yesterday I removed the locks from their doors so that I can get in without having to scream at them to get up. They were baffled when they got home but I had been warning them that it was coming. Mean mom that I am.

Emma was a little grumpy yesterday and has been pulling at her ears. I'm afraid she may have a little infection. I gave her Tylenol last night just to see if that might help her and she did sleep all night. We have an apt. to get shots tomorrow and are not scheduled to see the doctor. I think I am going to attempt to get her looked at anyway. She has been so healthy since coming home (knocking on wood). I hope that she doesn't have a bad winter and start getting sick.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Well, I know Dr. H. had a cancellation (mine) since I went early. :-) Love the monkey!! Good luck with the shots!

Wife of the Pres. said...

Sweet, sweet photo! Mayme, I would NOT get shots if she might be sick. Just my 2 cents. I know you know lots more about medical stuff, but shots freak me out. OK, off my soapbox. :) Let's seriously try to do lunch sometime! WITH OUR GIRLS! I'll email you! :)))