Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday - What a Title

I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged. No excuses other than being too busy.


Our weekend was another busy one. I worked Friday and Saturday nights and was pretty much useless on Sunday. We got Brady off to band camp for the week and Bo and Ashton played golf Sunday afternoon while Emma and I napped. Bo really enjoyed the game and managed to beat Ashton by one stroke. Ashton has started golf practice this week with his new school team and seems to be enjoying it.


Bo and I had a "date" yesterday. Our date included me having a mammogram and him waiting in the lobby. Already an exciting day! We ran to CVS so I could get in on some of the good deals for the week. We had lunch together and went to 2 Goodwill stores and Publix. We returned to his parents house and had dinner with them, retrieved Ashton and Emma and headed home. Bo, Ashton, and Ryan went to see the new Harry Potter movie and Emma and I stayed home. Can you say full day?


Emma is scheduled for her first real haircut at 2:15 today and I'm hoping that she does okay. Tisha (my hair stylist) is looking so forward to cutting it and I'm not. I just don't want to cut it but it's all over her face and she is constantly pushing it out of her eyes. It should be interesting. Stay tuned for pictures of the haircut!


My good CVS deals this week!

  • 4 packs paper
  • 3 boxes of Kashi cereal
  • 1 tube Colgate
  • 2 Olay Regenerist moisturizers
  • 2 packs of Bic pens
  • 2 packs of Bic mechanical pencils
  • 1 pack sticky notes
  • 2 packs erasers
  • 2 composition books
  • 2 packs of Pilot pens

Total before coupons and ECBs - $101.69

I had $24.96 in ECBs to spend and $8.00 in coupons.

Total after coupons and ECBs $68.73 plus tax.

Earned $33.93 in ECBs and will also turn in for a $20 rebate from Olay, making my total for my CVS spending spree - $14.80.

Needless to say, I was pretty pleased with my transaction and the clerk was very impressed and kept talking about how much I had saved and how many ECBs I had earned. Not a bad day.

This is how I found Emma on Sunday after church while she waiting on lunch. She was a tired little girl!

Stay tuned for the hair cut pics.

No comments: