Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Look What I Can Do When Mom Isn't Paying Attention

Emma was being her usual stubborn self yesterday afternoon and wanting a bottle. I refused and offered her a cup which she politely declined. I sat the cup on her little table and started working in the kitchen and looked up to find her just drinking away and looking at me grinning and clapping her little fingers together. She is a rat!






Today has been one of those days that I really wish I could just clone myself so that I could accomplish so much more. We started our day with an orthodontic appointment at 9:30 on one side of town. Emma had Speech at 10:30 on the other side of town. I ended up leaving Ashton at the Orthodontist while I jetted across town for speech. We finished speech and headed back across town to get Ashton and then to O.T. at 11:30. During all of that the Orthotist office called and we scheduled an appointment for 3:30 to get her orthotics this afternoon. At present, Emma is taking a quick, much needed nap. Way too much going on today!!!
Ashton is tentatively scheduled to get his braces off in September. Can I get an AMEN! We have had braces since third grade. I am so ready for it and I know he is.

3 comments:

Beth T. said...

She is adorable!!!

Erica said...

She is just precious. I love her facial expressions!

Erica R.

Melissa said...

Woohoo for the cup!