Friday, July 17, 2009

Look at that Face






Know why she is crying? My child has suddenly decided that the only way she is happy is when she is running through the house NAKED. She doesn't even want to wear her diaper but we all know where that leads! Clean up everywhere.



Yesterday was spent with speech and then shopping. Ashton and I headed to Target to snag a few really good deals and then to the mall. He was in need of new shoes for school and we also managed to find a few good deals at American Eagle. I bought my boy a size 10.5 shoe. How can that be? He's taller than me and so thin. I hope he bulks up soon and with a diet of a gallon of milk every 2 days and anything else that he can find to eat he really should be putting on some weight. Let me warn all of you mothers of little boys - plan ahead. Your grocery budget will hit the roof at about 11 and when they reach 13 you really should have a second job lined up!



We have another busy weekend ahead. I work tonight and Ashton is "going out" with his some of his friends. This will be the first time he goes to see a movie with a girl so that's big news. There are 4 of them going to see a movie and of course it's killing me. Tomorrow he has a birthday party and then we are having dinner with a former pastor and his family. I am so excited to see them and can't wait for them to meet Emma and see how big the boys have gotten. They are so dear to our family! Sunday is church and we are having our connection group (small group) at our house Sunday evening. So needless to say, I have a lot of cleaning to do.



So that about wraps it up. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: