Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yeah, Yeah, Living in the Moment.....

Not doing so well in the living in the moment thing. I will get back to you on that one when I master it!

Emma has begun to realize when she needs to poop and then after she does it she has begun to back up to me and try to hold my hand so I will take her upstairs and change her diaper. It's pretty funny to watch her. She makes the cutest faces and is so coy about it. She has been sitting on the potty some but she just thinks that is fun and wants to pull the toilet paper off and flush the commode. She cracks me up.

Watching the Wiggles with her princess house shoes on. I just thought this was the cutest picture and so rare that she is entertaining herself for a moment. Thanks Wiggles!

Another caught in the action moment. Please change me mom, I smell horrible:)


Helping me vacuum while wearing her huge shoes without the orthotics in. She loves to clomp around in the shoes.


So the week is almost behind me and I have been in a constant rush. So much for the living in the moment theme of the week.
Brady didn't pass his permit test. Big surprise. I quizzed him on the way and was pretty sure that he wasn't going to make it. He can retake it in a week but he will be away at band camp. I suppose that leaves the week before school starts. I hope the poor kid learned a valuable lesson - you might want to study prior to taking the test! When I asked him what he missed, he said nothing really big. "How many people die each year from DUI accidents - how was I supposed to know that?" DUH. "Another question was about turning lanes, so what's the big deal about that." I know that you are all feeling safer that he didn't pass the test!
Emma has done well at therapy this week. I overheard her with Mrs. Jane yesterday and she wanted to take her shoes and socks off. I heard Mrs. Jane telling her "sure sweetie, let's take them off so you can play". Then I heard Emma and knew she was attempting to take her clothes off. I overheard Mrs. Jane telling her "no sweetie, we have to leave our clothes on." Too funny. She also did well at O.T. yesterday and went back without me. Of course she was kicking and screaming but it was short lived.
Bo is off next week and poor guy has a honey do list that is a mile long. I am hopeful that we can get some of it accomplished. Not much of a vacation!
2 more weeks before school starts. Hello, where did the summer go.

No comments: