Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

What a busy weekend! I worked on Friday night and managed to get a few hours of sleep on Saturday before heading out to a surprise birthday party for my Uncle who turned 80. Let me just say, he was surprised! It was a lot of fun and we got to see family that we have not seen in years.


Sunday was spent at church and having lunch with Bo's family to celebrate Giggee's birthday. We headed back home and then had our first small group meeting on Sunday night. It was great and I think that we are really going to enjoy the small group meetings.


Today was spent taking Ashton to ball camp and just wasting 3 hours while he was at camp. Mother kept Emma and it was so nice to have time to shop without my little helper. Amazing how much more relaxing it is when you aren't trying to pacify a toddler! She enjoyed visiting with my mother and my aunt. The child is hopelessly spoiled:)



This is the cutest picture! My cousin Mike and Emma is just resting on his head.
The birthday boy and his sister. My Aunt Sissy and Uncle James. That's his real name, but we have always called him Uncle Tug. Come to think of it, I have no idea why.....

Some of my rotten "boy" cousins and my brother.


Uncle Roger and Aunt Mary Frank. She is a faithful blog follower and couldn't wait to see Emma.

All of my aunts and uncles.

Making faces with Mike.

I have to give Bo the credit for this picture. This is Alexis and Snowball. Is he enormous or what?
Uncle Johnny trying to convince Emma that a donkey won't eat her.



5 comments:

Lindsey Carney said...

That really is the cutest pic. of her resting her head on your cousins head. Gotta get that one framed!

Joelton Mets said...

All that and what I came away asking was, "When did her hair get long enough to have those WONDERFUL piggies?" I'm so jealous!! Looks like you all had a great time.

mblatham said...

ARGHH -- still signed in under my "other" name [aka Joelton Mets]. But, it's me!!!

Maria said...

Good golly, I'm going to bed. Once again, I signed in under the WRONG name. I shouldn't have so many accounts. I can't keep myself straight late at night (or early in the morning for that matter).

Suzanne said...

Her funny face sure is cute!