Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday

Well our week is about over. The boys will be back tomorrow and I will be glad to see them. It has been very QUIET here this week. I am not saying I have not enjoyed that.... Emma has kept me very busy however.


Not much headway with the cup. This child is insistent that she will only drink from the bottle. The difference this time and when we made the attempt in April is that I'm not stressing so much. It will come and what's the point in me having a stroke over it.


Emma has decided that she needs to unwind before nap time this week. The child will be exhausted, with her little head falling over and then I put her in the crib and she plays for over an hour or more. What is the deal!


She said "Bible" today while we were singing and she is saying her version of "Uh Oh" more. It's so cute. Her "oh" comes out "who".

Bo and I have not managed to go on a date this week which is disappointing. We have been busy every evening. We did manage to watch Taken last night which was great. Very on the edge of your seat drama!


Well, that's about sums it up. Major excitement at our house! I would like to wish my mother-in-law a Happy Birthday today. She is once again the oldest grandmother (a running joke between my mom and her). Happy Birthday Giggee. We love you.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been meaning to watch Taken, but can't remember the last time we watched a movie. Brian can't manage to stay awake so I guess I'll have to watch it on my own.

Maria said...

We watched Taken last week. It was very, very good, I thought. Though it WAS the first movie I've seen in forever, so I'm not much of a critic. Have you been crazy with your boys gone this week?? I cannot wait to get my boy back tomorrow. By tomorrow night, I'll be ready to send him back!!