Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend in Review

We survived our weekend......again. Work was not too bad Friday night and that was an answer to prayer. I worked a partial shift yesterday and then managed to come home and make some goodies to take to our church Christmas program/fellowship last night. My house continues to suffer the effects of lack of attention and too many boys in it. I'm hoping to remedy that at some point but I have not idea when that will be. The house, not the boys....




This was Emma's outfit of choice for Saturday morning. Bo took these pictures while I was napping. This girl has her own sense of style. Notice how long her legs are.


We had dinner at my mother's house on Saturday night with Dale's grandchildren. This adorable girl is Sophie Kay and her mother Erica. Emma was loving Sophie and Sophie, well, I'm not so sure:)


Pap and Sophie Kay.



Sophie gets a doll for Christmas. She LOVED it.

Ashton wasn't so sure about holding a baby. I used this as a teaching moment..........

Notice Emma's pink princess watch. This was a gift from Sophie and her parents. The cute thing is that her dad, Jessie, picked it out by himself and bought it. I just love that.

Not a very good picture, but I totally love the look on Emma's face.
I really love the look on Sophie's face in this one. "Would someone please help me?"


So we had a nice weekend and now another busy week ahead. All 3 of the kids have dental appointments today. This will be Emma's second one since coming home. Luckily the boys are with her during it. The last one is when Brady told me he was pretty sure that Emma may have been using Chinese profanity.
Ballgame tonight along with working the concession stand.....YUCK........
A much needed haircut for Ashton and myself tomorrow and I have got to finish my Christmas shopping and wrapping. I really planned to be finished by now and hoped to get to relax some this week but it's not looking very promising.
Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Ok! We so need to live closer. I think Emma and Lauren need to play. And the boys hang out too. I can't call it a play date anymore. THey are too old. :) Merry Christmas. And thank you so much for all your encouragement!!!

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

emma looks like a movie star in her all-pink outfit and those boots! she looks super sassy in that one photo - totally like a starlet!