Friday, December 17, 2010

Just Another Day...

This has been my day........

  • came home from work this morning at 1:30 a.m.
  • went to bed, had very hard time going to sleep
  • finally went to sleep and that dang alarm went off at 5 a.m.
  • Bo left and called me at 6 to make sure I was up. I was not...
  • got up and made Ashton breakfast and got him to bus stop at 6:40
  • Brady up....finally
  • Brady out the door after argument about his plans vs. my plans...I won
  • Emma up.....dressed in thermal underwear and Blues Clues costume
  • Emma off to my mothers
  • back to bed at 8, very hard to unwind
  • Brady text message
  • Ashton text message
  • Ashton text message
  • Ashton text message
  • Shut up Ashton and let me get some sleep. I don't care how many of your friends come home with you after school.
  • Called my mother to make plans
  • Called my mother-in-law to make plans
  • Ashton home with 3 friends. Very loud playing ball outside. Why do we even have early dismissal days? Pure nonsense.....
  • Up and making lunch for boys. Who can sleep with future NBA players right outside making so much noise.
  • feed hungry boys
  • Emma home
  • Emma down for nap
  • me back to sleep for one hour
  • text message from friend
  • Ashton comes to check on me to make sure that I'm ready to take him and guys back to school for ballgame
  • loaded 1/2 of the JV team in car and back to school
  • back home, drank coffee and then more coffee
  • check e-mail, banking, etc
  • Emma up.......Cinderella on and bacon request fulfilled for snack after getting her in her nursing scrubs
  • time for a shower so I can go to work
  • make dinner
  • pray for slow night in ER........
  • more coffee

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Girl, I do not know how you do it! Hope you have an uneventful night and a restful weekend~is that wishful thinking? Hope not!! :)

Melissa said...

That does NOT sound like fun.