Monday, December 13, 2010

A Gingerbread Party

Emma and all of the boys (Cory is Brady's best friend) made the gingerbread house last night. I will not even attempt to relay all of the laughter and boy jokes that I heard while they were building their creation. Emma loves the guys and just joined in the fun.






Today has been spent making Christmas cookies and sausage balls and there will be steak sandwiches for dinner tonight. The kids were out of school today and I suspect they will be out tomorrow as well. They have been a little crazy but overall seem to have had a good time together. It's been too cold to actually enjoy the snow. I don't do 12 degrees if I can avoid it.
I hope they make it back to school before actual Christmas break begins on Friday. The boys have final exams and I would love for them to get them out of the way. I also need to finish some shopping and wrapping and that is hard to do with my nosy kids around.

3 comments:

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

i love reading your blog! it was SO great to meet you and your awesome family last week!!

you can see what andy and i are up to on my blog, http://www.owlreally.com. :)

Wife of the Pres. said...

Love the pic of her with her camera! And obviously she has her brothers at her command with this house! LOL!

BTW, wish I could come to your house for dinner one night! Steak sandwiches--yum!

Sarah said...

I love the picture of YOU taking a picture of EMMA! So sweet!

Sarah
theweatheredword.blogspot.com