Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just One Picture, That's All I Want......

I'm a little late getting my Christmas pictures taken this year and therefore no Christmas cards have been sent from this address. REASON: my children are never home at the same time. So today I took advantage of being home after church to attempt to get a picture that is suitable. It was not an easy task and I'm not particularly happy with of my choices but the chances of me getting one that meets my criteria is slim. Here are just a few of the ones that won't make it and maybe one that will.















I found Emma and Ashton laying in the kitchen floor among an entire container's worth of Beanie Babies that belonged to the boys when they were little. They were having a blast.


Is she adorable or what?

Cousin Anna and Emma enjoying a visit.


Just last year we were sending Todd off to Iraq. Thank God he is home safe and sound.

Giving Nanny a little love.


Friday was Polar Express day at school and Emma was allowed to wear her pajamas. I see a problem with this in that she is not going to understand why she can't wear them EVERYDAY.








So it's a snowy day in the Mid south and after church we came home and I began making every one's favorite Potato soup and Chex Mix snow buddies. They have also requested steak sandwiches but that might have to wait until tomorrow. Living in the South, I can assure you there will be no school tomorrow so that means a house full of boys and more food.

No comments: