Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas Wish

Well, it is here again. I can not believe that it is Christmas Eve already. I think I'm almost ready. I still have packages to wrap and some baking to do, but almost ready. Unfortunately I have to work tonight, but such is life. It goes with the territory of the medical profession and I am really praying for a good night.



Emma has no clue what is going on. She doesn't get it yet and that's okay with me. I am anxious to see her when she realizes that she can finally open the packages under the tree. The boys on the other hand, well they are driving me nuts. Ashton is tempting Emma to handle the packages. I heard him say to her "Look Emma, you will get lots of presents. Everyone loves little Asian girls." Poor Caucasian teenager, he suffers so from neglect.




There is a possibility we will have a white Christmas and as long as my husband can get me home in the morning and I don't have to spend it at the hospital, that is okay with me. I know the kids would love it.




So it's off to shower and head out to the in-laws and my mothers before going to work. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope you get to spend it with the ones that you love the most.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas!

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

mayme, the emma/ashton comment made me laugh out loud!

guess what i made this morning! ritz candy! i might need to get the official recipe from you, cause i just keep making it up as i go along. (i've made it twice already! haha!)

merry merry Christmas to you and the whole family!