Monday, December 6, 2010

Michael Monday

First of all, Bo and I went to the Michael Buble concert last night and I may be in love with this man. I'm pretty sure he was singing to me in most of these pictures....We had really good seats and then he left the stage and came to the center right near where we were. I attempted to get some pictures but those annoying women fans kept getting in my way. Oh well, I did the best I could. The opening act was a group called Naturally 7 and they were fantastic. They perform doing all vocal play and it was amazing.



Thanks to my sweet husband for enduring and getting me this great birthday gift.











Last week was spent cleaning and I do mean cleaning. I was exhausted and still am. I was getting ready for our 15th annual Italian Christmas gathering at my house Saturday night. It was a lot of fun and so great to see everyone. No, we are not Italian, we just love the food and it's always been a hit. I think I had 25 here for dinner...very crazy. Emma was very shy but she finally warmed up so that they could see the real Emma.
She has been very shy lately. I'm sure it's just a phase but she is especially shy around Ashton's friends when we are going to ballgames. I had 6 boys in my car Friday evening on the way to a game and she sat in her car seat with her hands over her eyes the entire way. It was pretty cute and the boys just loved it. They are all so sweet with her. It was pretty funny to see this 6'5" kid sitting next to her and her not even looking at him.
So that is really about all of the news from our house. Just very busy with ball and getting ready to end the semester at school and preparing for Christmas. I have decided to take today off. Well, I have mounds of laundry to do and dishes to wash and clutter to clear, but I'm not going to kill myself today. The weather is super cold and very dreary and I would like to curl up by the fire and read a book and rest before Emma gets home from school. I doubt it will play out that way but a girl can dream. That dream might also involve some Michael music.......


4 comments:

Beth T. said...

Great pic of you and Bo and I might add that I'm jealous! He is an awesome singer!!!

Amy said...

I'm jealous, too!! I love his voice. I'm sure it was a wonderful concert, and, girl, he was definitely singing to you!! ;)

Melissa said...

Dreaming of Michael or Michael's music? LOL

Glad you had a good time!

Sarah said...

I just love Michael Buble! Glad you enjoyed the show. :)

Sarah
Theweatheredword.blogspot.com