Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where Did Spring Go?

I have lived in Tennessee all of my life and should expect that we never get a real spring. It just becomes Summer and gets hot. What a perfect time to discover that our air conditioning isn't working properly downstairs! I have put our name on the list of people who have discovered the same thing and hope that we don't roast before then.


Emma had her speech evaluation for preschool today and basically sat there and did nothing! She didn't answer anything and when she randomly pointed to the correct answer the therapist was pleased and then looked at me and asked if it was by accident. Yes it was. She was totally not interested in anything that she had to offer today.


After running a few errands, we made a quick stop at Food Lion and look at what I got for $1.53. I was very pleased. The best part was that the money I used to pay for it was from a rebate that I received and so basically I came out smelling like a rose. I have managed to snag 6 bottles of Snuggle in the last few days for free. We should be a good smelling, cling free family for a few months.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yeah, I'm kind of missing spring myself!