Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday

Another busy week. That seems to be the theme of our lives.


Emma and I went to story time at the library for the first time on Tuesday. She was not that interested until she saw that they had suckers for a treat. That got her attention. This girl loves suckers!


Wednesday and Thursday were speech days and we had a play date scheduled with a little boy that also attends speech but he was a no show at speech and is apparently sick. Either that or Emma was stood up.......


We made a quick trip into ToysRus yesterday to get Avatar while it was on sale. Brady seems to think that is the greatest movie of all time. It's a little much for me, but he loves it. While we were in the store Emma discovered some plastic yard chairs and decided to sit in them while I was looking around in that area. She also decided to unstack them and put in them in rows and yell "bye bye" to me the entire time. She was too cute sitting there just enjoying her surroundings. Needless to say we are the proud owners of a red Cars chair as well as a new shovel to help daddy in the garden.


Wednesday afternoon was also spent in a meeting with Brady's English teacher. I will be soooooo glad to get this boy out of high school. When you take a music and art brained kid and put him in English and Math you have a bad combo. I will absolutely be the loudest, most obnoxious person at graduation if that day ever comes.


I am working both Friday and Saturday nights this weekend. My coworker whose husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor is out for a few weeks and we are covering her shifts. Please say a prayer for her family. His diagnosis is very bad.


So, it's off to take a nap while Emma is at Nanny's house. Have I mentioned that I wouldn't make it if it wasn't for my mom. She is the greatest of all time!

This picture was taken the day before Easter at my in laws house. Brady had played paintball earlier in the day and was covered in spots. I just love the way they are looking at each other.


No comments: