Monday, October 25, 2010

Sick Girl

Well, Miss Emma has pneumonia. We spent the day at the doctor's office and hospital getting a chest xray. She has not enjoyed her day AT ALL. She started antibiotics and hopefully that will do the trick. We have to follow up on Thursday to make sure we are improving.


I worked last night until midnight and was thrilled when Bo took the day off to help me out today. He has mastered the art of getting her to take her medicine much better than me. Who knew he was such a good nurse.


Well, that's all the news from our house. I am exhausted and plan on resting on the couch and hopefully watching Dancing with the Stars. That may not work out considering my girl doesn't want me to be out of her sight for more than 2 seconds.

3 comments:

Brenda Lewis said...

So sorry .... poor Emma and poor family. I hope all will be well soon. Emma was so cute at the wedding!

Melissa said...

Yikes! Hope she is feeling better soon!

Edgar and Barbara said...

We hope Emma gets better real soon!! Crystina & Ethan send her a great BIG "get well" hug!!