Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Happiest Celebration on Earth

I'll give you one guess as to where we have been for the last 6 days. Us and several thousand of our friends.........




You guessed it. We spent a few days at Mickey's house and had a great, yet exhausting time. Disney is not a vacation, it's a job. Emma did great, probably better than the adults. She loved it and absolutely took it all in. She was well behaved and did great with the characters (for the most part).



Now we are home and I have laundry to catch up, an aching back that I hope is not from the roller coaster rides because that would mean that I am just old. I did celebrate my birthday which was neatly 10-10-10 this year while at the park. Perhaps I am old after all........


I will be posting lots of pictures soon.

1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Catching up on your Disney posts. Is it terrible to say I'm envious?!

Glad you had a wonderful time! How many went? Looks like lots of your family! That is wonderful.

And meeting up with travel group friends. That is wonderful too!

Can't wait to see more pics from Disney. :) L