Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our First Field Trip

Emma had her first field trip today and it was a hit. She enjoyed riding the barrel train and watching the animals. She used the word "yucky" while taking a bite of her cheese and repeatedly said "ride". She didn't want to get off the train or the hayride.

Who are you calling a pig?

Okay, so this donkey was completely cracking me up. Apparently, I was cracking him up too.

Emma was very interested in the pigs. Look at those hands on the hips!


Loving her ride.



I wasn't so sure that I wanted Emma to go down the slide. It is huge and I went down it last year and I have to admit I was a bit scared. I couldn't do it today because I am still hurting too much in my lower back. Not to be outdone, she decided to go down it alone and I think she wasn't' sure if she liked it or not. I gave her a big high five when she got to the bottom, but she was quick to tell me no when I asked her if she wanted to go again. She kept pointing to it and telling me "dark". I was very proud of her bravery.


1 comment:

Stacey said...

You were at our next door neighbors! You should have stopped by and said hi. Those pot bellied pigs and donkeys have escaped and ended up in our front yard being chased on four wheelers by teenaged Owens. Fun to watch! Ephraim banged up his elbow on that giant slide, and that was the end of that.

We've done a field trip every weekend lately and had a blast! We went to Oktoberfest, the International Cultural Fair at Centennial, the Owens, the science museum, and this Friday is BounceU..