Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Weekend

Another busy weekend. Band competition Saturday night, Heritage Celebration at church on Sunday, so this post will be very brief.


Okay, I realize that he is my son, but doesn't he have the most beautiful eyes. I am so proud of the band. They performed twice yesterday and scored superior in their first performance and excellent in their second. They came in second overall in the competition and the drum major won first place. Way to go guys!

Love, Love, Love this picture.

Bo snapped this picture of one of the goats at the petting zoo today.

Yes, my daughter is standing near horses and actually holding the lead. The child who is terrified of all animals great and small thought she was the stuff! Why yes, she is wearing an apron with her outfit.


Love this picture too. My nephew Ben and Emma.....on a horse. I couldn't believe it. She actually wanted to kiss the horse. Now when he wanted to kiss her back we had a problem.

Uncle Johnny helping Emma overcome her fear of horses. Apparently he is not only a horse whisperer, but an animal fearing little girl whisperer as well.

No comments: