Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Could Someone Please Pass the Cheese

WHINE. Yes, that's what I have heard for the last 2 days.


Emma has been fever free for 2 days, so that is a great sign. Her cough is still pretty horrible sounding and she is just a BEAR. She wants my undivided attention no matter what I'm doing. She stood outside my shower this morning holding on to the curtain. You would have thought that I had packed up and moved. She hasn't done that in forever.



I think she misses being at school because she has mentioned school a couple of times today. For some reason, every time she mentions school, she associates it with eating because that is the next word our of her mouth.



The weather today has been PERFECT after a rainy day yesterday. She and I managed to spend some time outside swinging and feeding the chickens and she loved that. Poor thing, she continues to have this horrible fear of our dogs. She has been home for 2 years and still hates the dogs just as much as the first day. It's beyond a fear really, she is terrified when she sees them in the yard and they don't even attempt to come near her. I don't think that is ever going to get better and it makes me sad. I really don't know what to do for her to make it better.



I have managed to spend the last 2 days decluttering. I have bags and bags take to Goodwill. I managed to get rid of lots of her toys that she doesn't play with and games the boys never touch, clothes, movies, books, shoes, etc. I'm thrilled to get some stuff out of this house. My other goal for the day was to vacuum the hardwood and mop. Check it off my list....done. Of course my house still looks like a storm struck it but I'm pretty convinced that involves having a 3 year old. I won't even want to discuss those teenage boys.......



We go back to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully he will be pleased with her results. I suspect we will have to go back for another chest Xray, but I hope not.

No comments: