Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Soccer Season Has Begun

Ok, so these pictures are only slightly out of order. Starting with Emma and the team having cupcakes to celebrate a birthday...after the game. Maybe they should have eaten these first and the outcome might have been better. We lost......BAD. But they had fun and all the parents got to enjoy a chuckle or 2.
I think she may be praying over her cupcake.

This picture of her on the bench just totally cracks me up. Shoulders slumped, pouty face. I love it.





Serious soccer action with the tongue out.








"Ok Coach, I'll just follow you."



Or maybe Kyle.







Just put me wherever you need me Coach.


So the strategy is to look cute, right.


As hard as it is for me to believe, 3 years ago we were in China waiting to get Emma. WOW! What a difference 3 years can make. This girl has changed so much and has filled our lives with so much joy. I never could have known just how much I could love her when she was placed in my arms. I am thankful that God knew and that he chose this girl to be ours.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That bench picture is a crack up!! Ha. Looks like you have a little athlete on your hands!

Sarah said...

So sweet! Love the pics!

Sarah