Saturday, April 2, 2011

Soccer Star

Emma was a vital part of the team:) See how she is watching the action. It's cold and that girl looks like she is having fun kicking the ball.

The wind blown look.
Okay, she is just so darn cute.
Emma is praying before the game.
Touchdown!
I didn't sign up to play with these dirty balls.
No Kyle, seriously, I only wear a size 8.
A much needed water break.
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play....
No seriously coach, put me in.
Strategy.
Well, that was a bust.
It's okay buddy, we'll get them the next time.
Where is everybody?
In the end, it's all about being friends.

2 comments:

Annie said...

You are so right! It doesn't matter if she gets it or not, she is just really CUTE!!!!! LOL! LOVED the pics!

Janice said...

She is too cute in that soccer uniform and I totally would be doing more watching than playing. :) Loved all the pictures.