Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday -Catchy Title

While at my aunt's house Emma rode the 33 year old horse and LOVED it. I realize she is topless, but this girl has decided she doesn't like a shirt on right now.
My 80 year old aunt rode the horse as well.

Emma had an Easter egg hunt at school yesterday and although she was a bit clingy at first, she finally decided to get involved.



Emma and Mrs. Jackie.













The other huge news from this week is that Emma has finally moved into a BIG GIRL bed. Yes, I realize that she is 4 and has been in a crib way too long. She was so excited when she went into her room and saw her bed. She immediately looked at me and said "cheese". Of course I didn't have my camera handy and if I would have she wouldn't have cooperated with me.





She has slept in it for 2 nights now and has gotten up at 4 both nights. She has not napped in it because this new found freedom is just too much for her and she has been found playing instead of napping. There was a reason that I let her stay in a crib this long!


No comments: